Lomei Labyrinth Island Chests
There are a lot of great items to find in this labyrinth, so make sure to take your time and enjoy this quaint little treasure hunt. Below you will find all treasure chests in Lomei Labyrinth Island.
Lomei Labyrinth Island Map
I created this high-resolution picture for those that would like a better-detailed map.
Spoiler Alert’s at the bottom of this post.
Lomei Labyrinth Island Walkthrough
There are many entrances into the main labyrinth. I chose to evade and stick to the left (west), near chest 1. and then you will find a set of stairs near that corridor. Note that the south side entrances will only open after you have reached and unlocked the Tu Ka’loh Shrine within. This shrine also contains the Barbarian Helm, and Diamond Circlet (useful for defeating Ancient Guardians).
Note: You can pick up a Flaming Greatsword by burning down the roots inside the hallway near treasure chest 1.
Lomei Labyrinth Island Chests and Treasures
- Great Flameblade in the main building, reachable through the west entrance. Use fire arrows to burn away the thorns to expose the side passage leading to the weapon.
- Silver Rupee in a chest in the center-west pillar in the courtyard.
- Knight’s Bow in the northwest corner.
- Soldier’s Spear or Knight’s Halberd in the northeast corner.
- Knight’s Shield and Knight’s Broadsword in the main building, reachable through the east entrance.
- Silver Rupee in a chest in the main building, reachable through the north entrances.
- Thunderstorm Rod, Soldier’s Bow, and Soldier’s Shield at the end of the corridor north of the Decayed Guardian. These may also be accompanied by several Arrows.
- Royal Broadsword in a chest east of the main building.
- Giant Ancient Core in a chest behind a metal crate west of the main building.
- Ancient Core in a chest near the labyrinth’s outer west wall.
- Ancient Shaft and Sapphire in two chests south of the Decayed Guardian, separated from each other by iron bars.
- Bomb Arrow x5 in a chest in the center-east pillar in the courtyard.
- Diamond Circlet in the basement.
Once you receive the Spirit Orb from the Shrine a hole will open on the floor. This hole leads to a Guardian Graveyard underneath the labyrinth itself. It helps to defeat these guardians as they carry some powerful loot that can be upgraded for items and armor from the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab.
More About the Labyrinths in Zelda
As IGN states, “Labyrinths are Shrine Quests in Zelda: Breath of the Wild that are visible on the map as maze-like structures in three regions, Gerudo Desert, Akkala Sea, and Hebra. In addition to containing a Shrine, the Labyrinths contain many treasure chests, Guardians, and even important Armor.
- The Desert Labyrinth – is a Shrine Quest set in the South Lomei Labyrinth It can be found in the eastern section of Gerudo Desert. It is between Mount Granajh and the East Barrens.
- According to Polygon, In short, look for a rectangular structure that seems out of place in the desert. That’s South Lomei Labyrinth, and walking through its northern entrance will give you the shrine quest.
Getting to Dila Maag shrine is its own reward, so all you have to do is open the treasure chest for the Barbarian Armor Attack Up, meet Dila Maag to collect your spirit orb.
- Lomei Labyrinth Island – Lomei Labyrinth Island is in the northeast of the map, in the Akkala Sea in Akkala. You reach it by gliding from the cliffs of the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab.
- North Lomei Labyrinth – Trial on the Cliff is a Shrine Quest set in the North Lomei Labyrinth, which is northeast of the North Tabantha Snowfield. It is the northeastern section of Hebra.”
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Per WikiPedia, ”
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (BOTW) Overview
Legend of Zelda: BOTW is an action-adventure video action-adventure video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch and Wii U video game consoles. The game is a part of The Legend of Zelda series and follows amnesiac protagonist Link, who awakens from a hundred-year slumber to a mysterious voice that guides him to defeat Calamity Ganon before he can destroy the kingdom of Hyrule.
The title’s gameplay and mechanics constitute a departure from the series’ usual conventions, featuring an open-world environment, a detailed physics engine, high-definition visuals, and voice acting. Announced in 2013, the game was initially planned for release as a Wii U exclusive in 2015, but was delayed twice prior to its release on March 3, 2017. Breath of the Wild was a launch title for the Switch, as well as the final Nintendo-produced game for the Wii U.
Breath of the Wild received universal acclaim from critics, who deemed it to be one of the greatest video games of all time. Critics praised the game’s open-ended, physics-driven gameplay that encourages player experimentation and exploration, with many calling it a landmark title in open-world game design, although minor criticism was directed at the game’s technical performance at launch.”