Resident Evil 7: How to beat Jack Baker in under 4 minutes
Jack Baker (Butcher Room on Normal)
This is a tutorial video on how to beat Jack Baker in under 4 minutes on Capcom’s latest survival horror game, Resident Evil 7.
Make sure you use the scorpion key to go upstairs and grab the shotgun that doesn’t work and place it downstairs. This will make the fight much easier; and will go down without (much) of a fight. Don’t go harder, fight smarter. Fuck Jack and his baker shit. I’d probably go nuts if I had to deal with Marguerite, too. So lay it easy on the guy, will ya?
Find the link for the video tutorial here.
1. Get shotgun out and make sure you are reloaded
2. Grab dog
3. Get thrown to ground and shoot Jack 2-4 times in the face until he falls down, reload and shoot growth
4. Jack will grab his clippers, at this same time grab the chainsaw and press LT + RT (at the same time) and thrust forward into his back until he falls again, do this until you either get attacked by Jack or you start flooding the engine (light will blink yellow, do not let it get to red)
5. Kick body bags to keep distance from you and Jack and wait until chainsaw color turns solid yellow
6. Kick body bag again and stun him then LT + RT your heart to freedom
6.5 Heal as necessary (blood on screen)
7. Rinse and repeat 2-3 times and Jack will fall in two
I completed this on normal mode, I was using dodge and evading methods but would become too frustrated after being in the fight for 20 minutes and him eventually taking me down. Go in aggressively and know that you will fail a few times but you’ll get him eventually!